|Electromagnetic Sensors and Switchs|
|Current and Voltage Sensors/Transformers|
|Measuring Devices and Instruments|
|Information for Purchase Orders:||
|Speed Sensors and Transducers
||ChenYang Technologies GmbH & Co. KG offers various kinds of Hall Effect vane sensors (CYHME301, CYHME301S, CYHME56, CYHME56C, CYHME56L, CYHME2000, CYHME1AV) are designed for speed measurement
with applications to machines, equipments, motorcycles (BMW and BOSCH Ignition Triggers (R1100, R1150, K100, K75)), automobile industry etc. These sensors are replacements of Siemens Sensors
(HKZ101, HKZ101S, HKZ121) and Honeywell Sensors (2AV54, 2AV16A, 2AV51A, 2AV56, 2AV61, 2AV63, 2AV31E, 2AV31E-J, 1AV12F, 1AV11F, 1AV13F).
- Contactless switch/sensor with open collector output (40mA)
- Static switching/sensing
- High switching/sensing frequency
- Hermetically sealed with plastic
- Unaffected by dirt, light and vibration
- Large temperature and voltage ranges
- Integrated protection of overvoltage etc.
||ChenYang Technologies GmbH & Co. KG supplies various kinds of Hall Effect Gear Tooth sensors (CYGTS101DC, CYGTS101DC-S, CYGTS104, CYGTS99, CYGTS211, CYGTS212, CYGTS99-xxxx etc.)
for speed measurement with applications to machines, equipments, motorcycles, automotive industry and instruments etc. These sensors are replacements of Honeywell Sensors
(1GT101DC, 1GT103DC, 1GT105DC, SNDH Series)
- Digital current sinking output NPN (open collector)
- Good signal-to-noise ratio
- Excellent low speed performance
- Output amplitude not dependent on RPM
- Fast operating speed, over 15kHz
- EMI resistant
- Reverse polarity protection and transient protection
- Wide operating temperature -40°C ~ +135°C.
||The differential magnetoresistive sensor consists of two series coupled magneto resistors (D-type InSb/NiSb semiconductor resistors whose value
can be magnetically controlled), which are mounted onto an insulated ferrite substrate. The sensor is encapsulated in a metallic or plastic package and has 3 connection terminals.
The basic resistance of the total system is 2 x 600Ω. A permanent magnet, which supplies a biasing magnetic field, is fixed on the base of the sensor.
Our Sensors CY-DMR01H and CY-DMR-02H are replacements of Siemens sensors (FP212D250-22, FP210D250-22, FP210L100-22, FP212L100-22).
- Sensing over wide rotation speed range
- Robust metallic housing
- Signal amplitude is speed independent
- Biasing magnet built-in
- Best suited for harsh environments